Dr. Philip Cook, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cook's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Philip Cook, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Cook completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cook frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Cook's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cook has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Mayo Clinic Hospital in Florida4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 (303) 602-5183