Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 717-0207.
Dr. Philip Cook, MD
New Patient(904) 717-0207
Dr. Philip Cook, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Cook completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital .
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cancer4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Cook, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cook's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cook frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Cook's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cook has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.