Dr. Goldstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Goldstein, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Norristown, PA. Dr. Goldstein completed a residency at Li Jewish Hospital. and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldstein is board certified in Cardiology.
- Allegheny Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Li Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Boston College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Korean, Spanish
- 1 609 W Germantown Pike Ste 120, Norristown, PA 19403 Existing Patients: (610) 279-1370
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldstein?
Patient 1989 thru 2005 the best of 8 cardiologist in 3 states that has treated me for heart failure as of 2019, the best by far easily
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Goldstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldstein frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Goldstein's office is located at 609 W Germantown Pike Ste 120, Norristown, PA 19403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldstein speaks Spanish, Chinese, and Korean. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Einstein Medical Center - Germantown
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
- Suburban Community Hospital