Dr. Philip Rosoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosoff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Philip Rosoff, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Rosoff completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Lincoln Community Health Central Lab and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosoff is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Chldns Hosp/Dana Farber Can, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lincoln Community Health Central Lab1301 Fayetteville St, Durham, NC 27707 Existing Patients: (919) 956-4034
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosoff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosoff frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
Dr. Rosoff's office is located at 1301 Fayetteville St, Durham, NC 27707. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital