Dr. Bayliss has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Bayliss, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Bayliss completed a residency at Madigan Army Med Center. He currently practices at FAMILY AND MATERNITY PERINATOLOGY and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Madigan Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Wm Beaumont Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bayliss?
I have seen Dr. Bayliss twice for my first pregnancy and I can say his bedside manner is beyond exceptional! If I could specifically request him for delivery, I would in a heartbeat!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Bayliss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bayliss' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bayliss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bayliss frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Intrauterine Growth Restriction.
Dr. Bayliss' office is located at 694 Good Dr Ste 23, Lancaster, PA 17601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital
Family and Maternity Perinatology
Family and Maternity Perinatology694 Good Dr Ste 23, Lancaster, PA 17601 Existing Patients: (717) 544-0704