Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-5903 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Philip Kazlow, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Philip Kazlow, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kazlow completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Pediatrics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Columbia University Medical Center Pediatrics
NYP Morgan Stanley Childrens Hospital3959 Broadway # 7-718, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1980
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazlow?
Dr. Kazlow is an incredible doctor who is able to make my son feel comfortable during our appointments and also takes the time to answer my questions and concerns. Highly recommend him.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kazlow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Kazlow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kazlow's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kazlow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kazlow frequently treats Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, and Unexplained Weight Loss.
Dr. Kazlow's office is located at 3959 Broadway # 7-718, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kazlow speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.