Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (818) 743-8382.
Dr. Philip Cohen, MD
New Patient(818) 743-8382
Dr. Philip Cohen, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Encino, CA. Dr. Cohen completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at UCLA Health Encino Primary & Specialty Care and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cohen is board certified in Sports Medicine.
UCLA Health Encino Primary & Specialty Care
UCLA Health Encino Primary & Specialty Care15503 Ventura Blvd Ste 170, 340 & 350, Encino, CA 91436 Existing Patients: (818) 743-8382
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Wake Forest U/Baptist Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen?
Dr. Cohen is a lovely doctor. He is pleasant and patient and let's you know about everything that is going on with your body. He has a jolly demeanor and I trusted him from the moment I met him.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cohen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Cohen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohen frequently treats Cough, Malaise and Fatigue, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Cohen's office is located at 15503 Ventura Blvd Ste 170, 340 & 350, Encino, CA 91436. Find other locations and directions.