Dr. Philip Lutz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lutz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Philip Lutz, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in West Caldwell, NJ. Dr. Lutz completed a residency at St Elizabeths Hospital. He currently practices at Tricounty Pain Mgmt. & Rehabilitation PA and is affiliated with Bayonne Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- St Elizabeths Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Monmouth Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- St George's University, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tricounty Pain Mgmt. & Rehabilitation PA185 Fairfield Ave Ste 2a, West Caldwell, NJ 07006 Existing Patients: (973) 226-1230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lutz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lutz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lutz frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Back Pain.
Dr. Lutz's office is located at 185 Fairfield Ave Ste 2a, West Caldwell, NJ 07006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lutz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Hackettstown Medical Center