Dr. Chang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Philip Chang, MD is a burn care specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Chang completed a residency at University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- 2004, Medical School
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 2004
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Weill Cornell Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (646) 962-2580
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Dr. Chang is easily the best physician I have ever had, no only in his approach to medicine but also in his compassionate "bedside manner." Throughout my time in the Burn ICU and through the outpatient clinic, Dr. Chang went far above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I received optimal care and that my pain was well managed. He was attentive and available whenever I had a question or needed care for my burns. Having a burn accident was probably the most painful and difficult experience I have had, Dr. Chang and the staff at NYP made the worst thing someone could go through into a positive experience. While I would never recommend going through a burn accident, but for anyone who suffers such an accident I wouldn't recommend going anywhere but NYP and having Dr. Chang as your surgeon. Thank you Dr. Chang, I wish there were more in the medical field like you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Philip Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Skin Grafts.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center