Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (503) 483-9200 to make an appointment.
Dr. Philbert Doleac, DDS
Dr. Philbert Doleac, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Beaverton, OR. Dr. Doleac completed a residency at UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI - KANSAS CITY / SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY. He currently practices at Magic Smiles. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI - KANSAS CITY / SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Brooke Army Med Ctr Ft Sam Houston, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Texas Health Science Center Dental School, Medical School — 1977
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- ODS Health Plan
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doleac?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Philbert Doleac, DDS on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Doleac's profile.
Dr. Doleac frequently treats the following conditions: Grinding of Teeth, Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome, and Overbite. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Doleac's office is located at 4095 SW 144th Ave Ste A, Beaverton, OR 97005. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Doleac is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Doleac has over 45 years of healthcare experience.