Dr. Curtin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Curtin, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Curtin completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at UC San Diego Health and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Curtin is board certified in Hematology.
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1980
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UC San Diego Health
Moores Cancer Center3855 Health Sciences Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093 Existing Patients: (858) 657-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curtin?
Exceptional care. Dr Curtin ,and his staff treated my husband during two stem cell transplants. Wonderful bedside matter, terrific staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Curtin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Curtin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Curtin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Curtin frequently treats Osteosarcoma, Myeloma, and Pancytopenia.
Dr. Curtin's office is located at 3855 Health Sciences Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest