Click here to compare with other Adult Congenital Heart Disease Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Peter Ermis, MD is a adult congenital heart disease cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Ermis completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine/ Texas Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Bcm Obgyn Clinic and is affiliated with St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ermis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor College of Medicine/ Texas Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Baylor College of Medicine/ Texas Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bcm Obgyn Clinic6651 Main St, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 824-3278
Texas Children's Hospital
Texas Children's Hospital6621 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 826-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ermis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ermis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ermis frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Pulmonary Valve Disease, and Congenital Heart Disease.
Dr. Ermis' office is located at 6651 Main St, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital