Dr. Peter McKeown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKeown's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter McKeown, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. McKeown completed a residency at Harley St Clin/Harefield Br. He currently practices at University Heart Surgeon and is affiliated with Saint Joseph London. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKeown is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKeown?
- Harvard University Sch Ph, Other Education — 1999
- Harvard Medical School, Other Education — 1998
- Harvard University, Other Education — 1998
- University of South Florida, Other Education — 1996
- Harley St Clin/Harefield Br, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- St Marys Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Royal Brisbane Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Royal Brisbane Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Queensland, Faculty Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1975
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKeown accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKeown frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm, Aneurysm, and Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. McKeown's office is located at 1940 Alcoa Hwy Ste E260, Knoxville, TN 37920. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McKeown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph London
- University of Tennessee Medical Center