Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Peter Tadros, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Tadros completed a residency at University of Minnesota. He currently practices at MID-AMERICA CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES INC and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tadros is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid-america Cardiology Associates Inc
Mid-america Cardiology Associates Inc4000 Cambridge St Ste G600, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tadros?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tadros frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Tadros' office is located at 4000 Cambridge St Ste G600, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tadros has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- University Of Kansas Hospital