Dr. Peter Kaufman, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Kaufman completed a residency at Baystate Med Center Tufts University. He currently practices at Capital Digestive Care and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaufman is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Temple University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Baystate Med Center Tufts University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Roger Williams Genl Hosp-Br, Internship Hospital — 1981
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1980
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaufman?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kaufman for over a year and I find he is the most knowledgeable physician in gastroenterology and I have been through 5 (because the first one retired). He is down to earth, does't 'jump the gun' and come up with radical solutions that are not necessarily warranted and open to thinking about alternatives. I am so glad I found him.
- Suburban Hospital