Dr. Peter Gallagher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gallagher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Gallagher, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Gallagher completed a residency at University Tx Southwestern Med School. He currently practices at Nebraska Heart Institute and is affiliated with CHI Health St. Elizabeth. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gallagher is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nebraska Heart Institute
Poineer heart institute7440 S 91ST ST, Lincoln, NE 68526 Existing Patients: (402) 489-6555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallagher?
Excellent, Excellent, kind, honest, gifted in explanation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gallagher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gallagher frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gallagher's office is located at 7440 S 91ST ST, Lincoln, NE 68526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gallagher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth