Dr. Zimetbaum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Zimetbaum, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Zimetbaum completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C. He currently practices at DC 431 and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zimetbaum?
Dr. Zimetbaum encouraged and made available an intervention that vastly improved my quality of life after a negative experience with a RI practice. He and every associate I have encountered has been attentive, professional and responsive. Fortunately I had switched to him prior to the pandemic; my treatment made that first year of isolation so much easier than it would have been. Grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Zimetbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zimetbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zimetbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zimetbaum frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Zimetbaum's office is located at 185 Pilgrim Rd, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Dc 431185 Pilgrim Rd, Boston, MA 02215 (617) 421-1020