Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Wells, MD
Dr. Peter Wells, MD is
- University Tex Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Vanderbilt U Hosp Affil, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Vanderbilt University Hospital Affil, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Hanover College, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Superior HealthPlan
- Texas True Choice
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wells?
Excellent communicator and clinician
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Peter Wells, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wells' profile.
Dr. Wells in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wells frequently treats the following conditions: Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, Ventricular Tachycardia (VT) and Heart Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wells' office is located at 3600 Gaston Ave Ste 851 Dallas, TX 75246. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wells provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Peter Wells, MD is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas and Midland Memorial Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Peter Wells, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Peter Wells, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Midland Memorial Hospital
North Texas Heart Center
North Texas Heart Center3600 Gaston Ave Ste 851, Dallas, TX 75246 Existing Patients: (214) 826-6044
ORMC - Electrophysiology
ORMC - Electrophysiology605 E 4th St Ste 203, Odessa, TX 79761 Existing Patients: (432) 339-4307