Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Peter Wells, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Wells completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital Affil. He currently practices at North Texas Heart Center, Dallas and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wells is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University Tex Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Vanderbilt University Hospital Affil, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Vanderbilt U Hosp Affil, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Hanover College, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Superior HealthPlan
- Texas True Choice
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Texas Heart Center, Dallas
Texas Heart Center3600 Gaston Ave Ste 851, Dallas, TX 75246 Existing Patients: (214) 826-6044
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wells?
Dr Wells is probably the most personable doctor I have ever worked with. His knowledge and bed side manner are world class. He is one of the few doctors I have experienced that actually LISTENS. He cares and it really shows. Thinking about seeing Dr Wells? Let me make the decision for you, do it. You will not be disappointed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wells frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Wells' office is located at 3600 Gaston Ave Ste 851, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wells has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Medical Center Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Medical Center