Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Peter Shupper, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Red Bank, NJ. Dr. Shupper completed a residency at Rutgers NJMS/Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shupper is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Rutgers NJMS/Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Montefiore New Rochelle, Internship Hospital — 2014
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2013
- Rutgers University, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Center80 Oak Hill Rd, Red Bank, NJ 07701 Existing Patients: (732) 741-2313
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shupper?
Dr Shupper has a wonderful bedside manner, and is very thorough explaining what procedure needs to be done. He followed up with a phone call after I had a hard time with one procedure. I highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shupper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shupper frequently treats Chronic Pain, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome.
Dr. Shupper's office is located at 80 Oak Hill Rd, Red Bank, NJ 07701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.