Dr. Peter Holmes, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Schertz, TX. Dr. Holmes completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at SPORTS OCCUPATIONAL & KNEE SURGERY and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Ambulatory Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holmes is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Sports Occupational & Knee Surgery
Schertz Location6051 Fm 3009, Schertz, TX 78154 Existing Patients: (210) 696-9000
- Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Medical School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holmes?
Dr. Holmes recently performed a knee replacement on my 83 year old mother. He did and amazing job and was incredible in his moral support and encouragement during her recovery. He is an outstanding doctor.
- Methodist Hospital Ambulatory Surgery