Dr. Geier has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Geier, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Geier completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Psychological/Psychiatric Cnslt. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geier is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Wa Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Therapy Center, Ltd23811 Chagrin Blvd Ste 310, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 464-1277
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Geier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Geier's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Geier frequently treats Family Psychotherapy, ADHD and-or ADD, and Conduct Disorder.
Dr. Geier's office is located at 23811 Chagrin Blvd Ste 310, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.