Dr. Peter McIlveen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McIlveen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter McIlveen, MD is a prenatal care specialist in Elkin, NC. Dr. McIlveen completed a residency at Orlando Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at OB/GYN Total Woman Care and is affiliated with Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McIlveen is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Other Education — 1999
- Rensselaer, Other Education — 1988
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OB/GYN Total Woman Care
Total Woman Care942 Johnson Ridge Rd, Elkin, NC 28621 Existing Patients: (336) 526-3500
North Carolina Weight & Wellness Professional Limited Liability Company19732 One Norman Blvd Ste 320, Cornelius, NC 28031 Existing Patients: (336) 526-3500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McIlveen?
Dr. McIlveen is the most thorough and caring doctor I see. I wish all my other physicians were like Dr. McIlveen. He has helped me tremendously with my hormone issues when no one else could. I highly recommend this practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McIlveen accepts your insurance.
Dr. McIlveen frequently treats Perimenopause, HPV (Human Papillomavirus), and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. McIlveen's office is located at 942 Johnson Ridge Rd, Elkin, NC 28621. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McIlveen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital