Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Peter Wood, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Longmont, CO. Dr. Wood completed a residency at University Of California San Diego. He currently practices at Orthopaedic & Spine Center Of The Rockies and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wood is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Of California San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of California, San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wood?
I could barely walk knee pain Also trigger finger can baby cmake a fist. Today thanks to Dr Wood I'm not in pain, he is very caring and a great Dr. On my way to Physical therapy. I love Doctors that can help and relieve you from the 1st visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wood has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wood frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Wood's office is located at 1610 Dry Creek Dr Ste 200, Longmont, CO 80503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
Orthopaedic & Spine Center Of The Rockies
Front Range Orthopedic Center1610 Dry Creek Dr Ste 200, Longmont, CO 80503 Existing Patients: (303) 772-1600
Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center
Front Range Orthopedics & Spine500 W 144th Ave Ste 120, Westminster, CO 80023 Existing Patients: (303) 233-1223