Dr. Peter Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Chang, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Waltham, MA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution (MERSI) and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chang is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution (MERSI), Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Brown University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Martin's Point
- Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
- Medicaid of Massachusetts
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Veterans Choice Program
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution (MERSI)
Retina Consultants of Worcester63 Lincoln St, Worcester, MA 01605 Existing Patients: (508) 831-0517
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
I was referred to Dr Chang with an advanced Cataract in both eyes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Endophthalmitis, Paracentesis of Anterior Eye, and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 1440 Main St, Waltham, MA 02451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center