Dr. Peter Pelikan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Pelikan completed a residency at Harbor Ucla Med Center. He currently practices at Pacific Heart Institute and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pelikan is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Pacific Heart Institute
Pacific Heart Institute2001 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 280w, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Existing Patients: (310) 829-7678
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Harbor Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pelikan?
Doctor Pelikan has been my Cardiologist for the last year. While I have known him for some time I saw him professionally a year ago when I experienced a cardio incident. He is highly skilled and capable. Additionally he is kind and caring. I recommend him highly.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Providence Saint John's Health Center