Dr. Peter Basch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Basch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Basch, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Basch completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Medstar Physician Partners. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Basch is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1979
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medstar Physician Partners
Medstar Physician Partners660 Pennsylvania Ave Se Ste 100, Washington, DC 20003 Existing Patients: (202) 546-4504
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Basch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Basch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Basch frequently treats Acute Bronchitis, Diabetes Type 1, and Cough.
Dr. Basch's office is located at 660 Pennsylvania Ave Se Ste 100, Washington, DC 20003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Basch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.