Dr. Peter Bartz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bartz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter Bartz, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Bartz completed a residency at Mich State U. He currently practices at Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin and is affiliated with Children's Wisconsin - Milwaukee Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bartz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Mich State U, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin9000 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 266-2380
Dickinson Pediatric Clinic
Dickinson Dermatology Clinic1711 S Stephenson Ave Ste 210, Iron Mountain, MI 49801 Existing Patients: (906) 776-5800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bartz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bartz frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Septal Defect, and Ventricular Septal Defect.
Dr. Bartz's office is located at 9000 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Wisconsin - Milwaukee Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin