Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Peter Veldman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Veldman completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at Legacy Devers Eye Institute and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Veldman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Devers Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Chief Residency- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School, Other Education — 2013
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2008
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Priority Health
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Legacy Devers Eye Institute
Legacy Devers Eye Institute1040 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 200, Portland, OR 97210 Existing Patients: (503) 413-7022
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Veldman?
Dr Veldman performed a corneal DMEK corneal transplant. He is a very skilled, compassionate surgeon. He is superb. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Veldman frequently treats Corneal Diseases, Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Veldman's office is located at 1040 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 200, Portland, OR 97210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Veldman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center