Dr. Peter George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Peter George, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. George completed a residency at Riverside Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Ohiohealth Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Riverside Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohiohealth Heart and Vascular3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214 Existing Patients: (740) 566-4890
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
He was very patient with my many questions. He was clear in his answers and had a caring and calming demeanor. All staff I encountered were courteous and professional;.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. George's office is located at 3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. George has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Riverside Methodist Hospital