Dr. Rapoza has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peter Rapoza, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rapoza completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rapoza is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Chicago Hosps Clins, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Chicago Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston50 Staniford St Ste 600, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (978) 524-0050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rapoza?
Dr. Rapoza did my LASIK surgery 26 (!) years ago. It was life changing. An EXCELLENT surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peter Rapoza, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rapoza's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rapoza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rapoza frequently treats Corneal Diseases, Pinguecula, and Corneal Ulcer.
Dr. Rapoza's office is located at 50 Staniford St Ste 600, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital