Dr. Perwaiz Meraj, MD is a cardiology specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Meraj completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at NSUH - Dept of Internal Medicine and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meraj is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
NSUH - Dept of Internal Medicine
NSUH - Dept of Internal Medicine300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY 11030 Existing Patients: (516) 562-2945
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System27005 76th Ave Ste 4000, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Existing Patients: (718) 470-7330
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meraj?
If you are reading this you may have just saved your life.Dr Meraj is a beautiful human being and a Brilliant Physician.He has tremendous common sense combined with a incredible knowledge of the workings of the cardiovascular system.The perfect blend of brilliance and humility.No unnecessary procedures, explains thing in laymen's terms.Long Island is lucky to have him.Thank you for saving my wife's life.
- North Shore University Hospital