Call (718) 760-7357 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (718) 643-0483 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Perry Cook, MD
New Patient(718) 804-5315
Dr. Perry Cook, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Cook completed a residency at Colum P&S. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn - Park Slope and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cook is board certified in Hematology.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn - Park Slope
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn - Multi-Specialty340 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Call
- Colum P&S, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Colum P&S, Residency Hospital — 1980
- St Lukes Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1979
- St Lukes Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
Dr Perry Cook saved my life with new drug after “2” failing efforts from my former Oncologist at NYU LANGONE Medical Center for a very rare blood disorder ??trying to survive since December 2018 to to date July 2021 now at MethodistPresbyterian ??
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cook has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Perry Cook, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cook's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cook frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Cook's office is located at 340 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.