Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Pedro Moreno, MD
Dr. Pedro Moreno, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moreno is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moreno?
Beside that dr. Pedro Moreno is the perfect Doctor he’s also perfect human
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Roosevelt Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moreno has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pedro Moreno, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moreno's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moreno accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moreno frequently treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Moreno's office is located at 1190 5th Ave Ste 1W, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moreno speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Cardiovascular Medicine Associates
Guggenheim Pavilion1190 5th Ave Ste 1W, New York, NY 10029 Call
Washington Heights Imaging4334 Broadway # Ground, New York, NY 10033 Call
Mount Sinai St Luke s
Mount Sinai St Luke s1111 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10025 Call