Dr. Pavanireddy Pingle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pingle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pavanireddy Pingle, MD is a obstetrics specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Pingle completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. She currently practices at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Kakatiya Medical College, Medical School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Telugu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pingle?
She explains the condition well and very friendly. We are very much satisfied with Dr. Pavani’s service and love her kindness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pingle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pingle frequently treats Chlamydia Infection Screening, Herpes Simplex Screening, and Genetic Screening for Breast Cancer.
Dr. Pingle's office is located at 114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pingle speaks Spanish, Telugu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pingle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hartford Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital