Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 254-7618, and for other questions, call (551) 996-2442.
Dr. Paulina Kim, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Hospital Of St Raphael. She currently practices at Institute for Pain & Palliative Medicine and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Hospital Of St Raphael, Residency Hospital
- Ny Med College, Residency Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Institute for Pain & Palliative Medicine
Institute for Pain & Palliative Medicine20 Prospect Ave Ste 602, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Call
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paulina Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 20 Prospect Ave Ste 602, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Hackensack University Medical Center