Dr. Paula Gill, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gill's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paula Gill, MD is a hematology specialist in La Crosse, WI. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic Health System - La Crosse and is affiliated with Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gill is board certified in Hematology.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mayo Clinic Health System - La Crosse
Mayo Clin Hlth Sys Franc Hlthcr800 West Ave S, La Crosse, WI 54601 Existing Patients: (608) 782-9760
Franciscan Skemp Cancer Center
Franciscan Skemp Cancer Center700 West Ave S, La Crosse, WI 54601 Existing Patients: (608) 392-9510
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gill?
Excellent I would definitely recommend Dr Gill
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gill accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gill frequently treats Bleeding Disorders, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Thrombocytosis.
Dr. Gill's office is located at 800 West Ave S, La Crosse, WI 54601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gill has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare in Sparta
- Winneshiek Medical Center