Dr. Paul Pomilla, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Solomons, MD. Dr. Pomilla completed a residency at University of Rochester. He currently practices at Calvert Internal Medicine Group and is affiliated with Calverthealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pomilla is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Calvert Internal Medicine Group
Calvert Internal Medicine Group14090 Hg Trueman Rd Ste 2500, Solomons, MD 20688 Existing Patients: (410) 326-0305
- Baystate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pomilla?
Dr. Pomilla is very dedicated, thorough, knowledgeable, caring, thoughtful, personable and compassionate. He listens and never makes my concerns feel too small or minor. Through the years his diagnosis of my illnesses have been spot on. We could use more doctors like Dr. Pomilla!
- Calverthealth Medical Center