Dr. Paul Stelzer, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Stelzer completed a residency at New York Hosp. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Hospital Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stelzer is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Mount Sinai Hospital Cardiothoracic Surgery
Guggenheim Pavilion1190 5th Ave # 1028, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 659-6871
- New York Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1977
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1972
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stelzer?
Exceptional human being and doctor/ surgeon. Very knowledgeable, understanding and compassionate.
- Mount Sinai Hospital