Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504, and for other questions, call (786) 596-2000.
Dr. Paul Kaywin, MD is a hematology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Kaywin completed a residency at Internal Medicine, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital of Boston, Boston, Mass.. He currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Hematology/Oncology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa., Clinical Fellow of the American Cancer Society, Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital of Boston, Boston, Mass., Residency Hospital
- Internal Medicine, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital of Boston, Boston, Mass., Internship Hospital
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Mass., Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Magellan Complete Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Pekin Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute
Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Miami Cancer Institute
Miami Cancer Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaywin?
I am hear today thanks in large part to Dr. Paul Kaywin. The great amount of care, professional expertise, thoughtfulness, and uplifting consideration enabled me to get thru a very uncertain and difficult time in my life. Thank you Dr. Kaywin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaywin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Kaywin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaywin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaywin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaywin frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Hypercoagulable State, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Kaywin's office is located at 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Doctors Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- Mariners Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital