Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Paul Carney, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Carney completed a residency at University Hospitals Case Medical Center. He currently practices at Uf Health Shands Hospital and is affiliated with Uf Health Shands Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carney is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- University Of Michigan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Other Education — 1998
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Universidad De Valparaiso, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1990
- John Carroll University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uf Health Shands Hospital1600 SW ARCHER RD, Gainesville, FL 32610 Existing Patients: (352) 265-8250
Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis Center404 N Keene St Ste 101, Columbia, MO 65201 Existing Patients: (573) 882-6921
University of North Carolina Hospitals170 MANNING DR, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (919) 966-4401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carney?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carney frequently treats EEG (Electroencephalogram), All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Ataxia.
Dr. Carney's office is located at 1600 SW ARCHER RD, Gainesville, FL 32610. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uf Health Shands Hospital