Dr. Paul MacCaro, MD is a cardiology specialist in Huntington, NY. Dr. MacCaro completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Arrhythmia Services Huntington and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. MacCaro is board certified in Cardiology.
Arrhythmia Services Huntington
Arrhythmia Services Huntington270 Park Ave, Huntington, NY 11743 Existing Patients: (631) 351-2798
French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish
- North Shore Univ Hosp/NYU, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- North Shore Univ Hosp-Cornell U, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Polytechnic Institute of New York, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacCaro?
One of the best Electrophysiologists there is.
- Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital