Dr. Spring has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Spring, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Spring completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at BRYCE J LEBLANC JR, M.D. and is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spring is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- American College Of Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- PPO Plus
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spring?
I highly recommend Dr. Spring. He really takes his time and listens to you. He goes to all lengths to figure out the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Spring, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spring's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spring accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spring frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Chronic Sinusitis, and Dizziness.
Dr. Spring's office is located at 3901 Houma Blvd Ste 500, Metairie, LA 70006. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Bryce J Leblanc Jr, M.d.
Spring Ent. LLC3901 Houma Blvd Ste 500, Metairie, LA 70006 Existing Patients: (504) 454-1080