Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Goodman, MD
Dr. Paul Goodman, MD is
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- San Diego Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- TEMPLE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1972
- TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodman?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Paul Goodman, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Goodman's profile.
Dr. Goodman in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Goodman's office is located at 4033 3rd Ave Ste 104 San Diego, CA 92103. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Goodman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Paul Goodman, MD is affiliated with Alvarado Hospital Medical Center and Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego.
Yes, Dr. Paul Goodman, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Paul Goodman, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Providence Medical Group Eureka - Neurosurgery
Mercy Physicians Medical Group4033 3rd Ave Ste 104, San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 294-2350