Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meadows accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paul Meadows, MD is a cardiology specialist in Biddeford, ME. Dr. Meadows completed a residency at Maine Medical Center. He currently practices at Smhc Cardiology and is affiliated with Southern Maine Health Care. Dr. Meadows is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Maine Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Bowdoin College, Undergraduate School — 1973
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Smhc Cardiology9 Healthcare Dr Ste 105, Biddeford, ME 04005 Existing Patients: (207) 282-3666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meadows?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meadows frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Stress Test.
Dr. Meadows' office is located at 9 Healthcare Dr Ste 105, Biddeford, ME 04005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meadows speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Meadows has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern Maine Health Care