Dr. Paul Yau, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Yau completed a residency at University Of Illinois At Chicago. He currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Yau is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics
Tennessee Orthopedic Clinics PC1819 Clinch Ave Ste 100, Knoxville, TN 37916 (865) 524-5365
- Washington University School Of Medicine / Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Residency Hospital
- University of California At San Francisco, Internship Hospital
- R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci, Medical School — 2005
- University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine And Dentistry, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Prime Health Services
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yau?
Dr. You is an excellent surgeon who takes time and listens! I would highly recommend him to all family and friends!!!
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Leconte Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Oak Ridge
- Parkwest Medical Center