Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Schulz, MD is a neurology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Schulz completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at UTHealth Houston Neurosciences and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schulz is board certified in Neurology.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schulz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Schulz specializes in Sleep Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Schulz frequently treats the following conditions: Concussion, Cranial Trauma, and Sleep-Related Leg Cramp. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Schulz's office is located at 1941 East Rd Ste 4358, Houston, TX 77054. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Paul Schulz, MD is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Paul Schulz, MD holds board certifications in Neurology.
Dr. Schulz has over 38 years of healthcare experience.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
UTHealth Houston Neurosciences
UTHealth Neurosciences - Neurocognitive Disorders Center1941 East Rd Ste 4358, Houston, TX 77054 (713) 486-0500