Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Paul Free, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Fayetteville, GA. Dr. Free completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. He currently practices at ENT Of Georgia South and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Free is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital
- American Academy Of Otolaryngic Allergy (Aaoa), Internship Hospital
- American College Of Surgeons, Internship Hospital
- Med College Ga, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Medical School — 1995
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Free?
How soon can I get an appointment?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Free has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Free frequently treats Laryngitis, Ear Ache, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Free's office is located at 1240 Highway 54 W Ste 700, Fayetteville, GA 30214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Free speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
ENT Of Georgia South
South Atlanta Ear Nose & Throat PC1240 Highway 54 W Ste 700, Fayetteville, GA 30214 (770) 991-2800