Dr. Crawford has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Crawford, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Crawford completed a residency at St. Joseph Hospital. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate South Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Crawford is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Illinois Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- St. Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crawford?
ive been a patient for quite awhile and have always had positive experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Crawford, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crawford's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crawford accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crawford frequently treats Anemia, Proteinuria, and Parathyroid (Gland) Disease.
Dr. Crawford's office is located at 10801 S Western Ave # 201, Chicago, IL 60643. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Metrosouth Medical Center
- Roseland Community Hospital