Dr. Paul Frake, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Frake completed a residency at George Washington U Med Ctr. He currently practices at PARK NICOLLET CLINIC and is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Frake is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- George Washington U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2013
- George Washington U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2009
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2008
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frake?
Could not have been better. Thorough, kind, informative, not rushed.
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital