Dr. Cochran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Cochran, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Cochran completed a residency at University Of Oklahoma-Tulsa Med Coll. He currently practices at BROOKHAVEN HOSPITAL. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cochran is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- University Of Oklahoma-Tulsa Med Coll, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital
- Griffin Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- UNIV OF OK COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1978
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cochran?
There is no doctor that cares more personally about his patients or invests more time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Cochran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cochran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cochran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cochran frequently treats Anxiety, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Opioid Dependence.
Dr. Cochran's office is located at 201 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74128. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Brookhaven Hospital Outpatient Department201 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74128 (918) 438-4257
Cornerstone Christian Counseling, Tulsa, OK
Cornerstone Christian Counseling4930 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74145 (918) 392-4008