Dr. Jacob has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Jacob, DO is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. He currently practices at Oklahoma Joint Reconstruction Institute and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacob is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Walsh University Master Of Science In Physical Therapy, Other Education — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Joint Reconstruction Institute
The Physicians Group LLC9800 Broadway Ext Ste 201, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 Existing Patients: (405) 424-5426
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacob?
I just want to share that Dr. Jacob, Elaine and his amazing team are one of a kind. At 4 weeks post surgery I have a wonderful new knee that feels, looks and functions with little pain. The whole process has far exceeded what I thought could happen so fast. I know his talent, skills, protocols, and exercises before surgery were factors, but I wanted you to know how thankful I am. The outpatient physical therapist yesterday told me she has never seen a 1 month post surgery knee with so little swelling. God bless you for what you do.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Jacob, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jacob's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacob accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jacob frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Jacob's office is located at 9800 Broadway Ext Ste 201, Oklahoma City, OK 73114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Northwest Surgical Hospital
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City